All fish style boards are directly descended from the Steve Lis designed kneeboard, developed in San Diego in the early 70’s. Somewhere along the way stand-up surfers discovered the joys of riding these unique shapes.
The fuller outline, wide swallow tail and super flat rocker make these boards especially fun to ride in weak, sloppy surf where a normal shortboard would bog down. This little sprat is perfect for the young guys. As a Glass-on Twin fin or with fin systems if need be, these boards are as fast and loose as it gets. Ideally with a retro spray, a resin tint or a pinline. Use it, abuse it, enjoy it.
- Hand shaped PU blank.
- Glassed to lasttm with 5oz bottom and 5+5oz deck
- Resin colours and sprays available
- Genuine FCS fin plugs or glass-ons
- Also available in EPS-EPOXY
- Full gloss & polish recommended
Typically 5’6″ – 6’6″ x 20 ½” – 21 ½” x 2 ½”
Twin or quad